Tuesday, June 1, 2010

An introduction

Who am I?

No one in particular. I'm a college student. I don't feel like I belong anywhere in particular. I have a penchant for drugs, music, and alcohol. I'm probably self destructive.

I've never blogged before. I had a xanga when I was thirteen maybe. What prompted this was a talk to my friend Eric, who has been my best friend now for 15 years, last night. We had smoked a blunt and we were enjoying a small feast of tuna fish, raisin cream cheese, and hundred grand bars. Not all together mind you.
At 2am by the water you get a different perspective on things. The giant ships docked before us was definitely humbling in their own looming kind of way. Buildings are impressive in their stature... But a ship? A ship can move. Often times it is something so large it doesn't seem like it has a right to do so.
We talked about the usual things young men do: girls, parties, music, work, friendships, the future. I had met a girl who was in her bra and panties in the street with two of our mutual friends. We talked about her briefly and I said I remembered her from months back. He had had her written down with a couple of other girls, which I had found hilarious at the time.

He writes to keep track of everything and just get it down. I just think and think and never get much done. Hopefully this'll help me sort everything and keep it straight.


No comments:

Post a Comment